This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] PR33667, invalid rtx sharing
- From: "Richard Guenther" <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: "Michael Matz" <matz at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 17:11:57 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] PR33667, invalid rtx sharing
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 10/5/07, Michael Matz <email@example.com> wrote:
> lower-subreg doesn't update the match_dups correctly. Before reload they
> need to be kept unshared, hence validate_change can't be used. We could
> use either copy_rtx or validate_unshare_change, of which I chose the
> Fixes the bug, I've put it to bootstrapping and regtesting. Okay for
> I'll include the testcase from the bugreport as gcc.dg/pr33667.c .
Ok if it passes bootstrap/regtest.
> * lower-subreg.c (decompose_multiword_subregs): Use