This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[PATCH] Add myself as a register allocation reviewer
- From: "Seongbae Park (박성배, 朴成培)" <seongbae dot park at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 11:59:02 -0700
- Subject: [PATCH] Add myself as a register allocation reviewer
Committed as obvious.
2006-10-04 Seongbae Park <email@example.com>
* MAINTAINERS (Register allocation reviewer): Add myself.
--- MAINTAINERS (revision 128849)
+++ MAINTAINERS (working copy)
@@ -252,6 +252,7 @@ Fortran Tobias Schlüter
Fortran Paul Thomas firstname.lastname@example.org
register allocation Peter Bergner email@example.com
register allocation Kenneth Zadeck firstname.lastname@example.org
+register allocation Seongbae Park email@example.com
Note that while reviewers can approve changes to parts of the compiler
that they maintain, they still need approval for their own patches