This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] config.gcc: Remove USE_GAS for m68k targets.
- From: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- To: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Kazu Hirata <kazu at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 14:39:02 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] config.gcc: Remove USE_GAS for m68k targets.
- References: <200710041220.l94CK7ag031786@sparrowhawk.codesourcery.com>
Roman Zippel removed uses of USE_GAS in the m68k port. I don't see
any remaining use of USE_GAS other than those having to do with the
Built m68k-elf. OK to apply?