This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ping [PATCH] Fix a deadlock bug in static variable initialization in libsupc++
- From: "=?big5?b?RG91ZyBLd2FuICjD9q62vHcp?=" <dougkwan at google dot com>
- To: "Benjamin Kosnik" <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "Jason Merrill" <jason at redhat dot com>, "Eric Botcazou" <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 17:20:06 -0700
- Subject: Re: ping [PATCH] Fix a deadlock bug in static variable initialization in libsupc++
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <46C37623.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <46F2C279.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The patch in the previous mail on 9/18 has the gthr-posix95.h already.
2007/10/3, Benjamin Kosnik <email@example.com>:
> > Does that mena it is OK to check that in?
> > I don't have write access to
> > the gcc SVN repository and I need someone to do that for me.
> I'll check it in for you if you do the updates to gthr-95, as
> requested by jason, and post the new patch.
> Let's get this in folks.