This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix optimization regression in constant folder
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Cc: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>, richard dot guenther at gmail dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, matz at suse dot de
- Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 09:11:48 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix optimization regression in constant folder
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
> In some of the places where we currently check
> TYPE_OVERFLOW_UNDEFINED, we would also check TYPE_IGNORE_OVERFLOWS (or
> we introduce yet another flag which is the intersection).
Probably most of them.
> In the proposal above, it doesn't make sense to me to set
> TYPE_OVERFLOW_UNDEFINED for sizetypes.
OK, so TYPE_IGNORE_OVERFLOWS + TYPE_OVERFLOW_WRAPS for sizetypes?