This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Regression caused by "[patch] Fix a couple of libstdc++ failures on uclinux (Take 2)"
- From: Kazu Hirata <kazu at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, joseph at codesourcery dot com, rsandifo at nildram dot co dot uk
- Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 20:00:12 -0400
- Subject: Re: Regression caused by "[patch] Fix a couple of libstdc++ failures on uclinux (Take 2)"
- References: <200710022244.l92Mi8Hs012072@ignucius.se.axis.com>
A change in the range 128957:128960, of which this patch is the
only suspect, caused the following regression for cris-elf.
I guess the same goes for all newlib targets, at least:
I apologize. It turned out that I forgot to contribute a follow-up patch.
let me revert what I committed and post a revised one.