This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Proposed fix for bug #31899
- From: "=?big5?b?RG91ZyBLd2FuICjD9q62vHcp?=" <dougkwan at google dot com>
- To: "Richard Guenther" <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "Mark Mitchell" <mark at codesourcery dot com>, "Diego Novillo" <dnovillo at google dot com>, "Daniel Berlin" <dberlin at dberlin dot org>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, "Jan Hubicka" <jh at suse dot cz>
- Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 10:24:02 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Proposed fix for bug #31899
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <46B38262.firstname.lastname@example.org> <46B6933B.email@example.com> <46B881D5.firstname.lastname@example.org> <46B88304.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sorry. I dropped that. I dont' have an SVN account and I need someone
to commit the patch for me.
2007/10/2, Richard Guenther <email@example.com>:
> On 8/7/07, Mark Mitchell <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > Diego Novillo wrote:
> > > On 8/5/07 11:19 PM, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> > >
> > >> If this patch is OK for 4.2, as a work-around, can we just put it into
> > >> 4.3 as well? Or, Doug, are you willing to work on the queuing code for
> > >> 4.3? I would be happy to review that.
> > >
> > > Yes, I think it wouldn't hurt in 4.3.
> > OK, let's do that then.
> Hm, nothing happened. I'm going to put the fix in mainline after re-testing
> and to the branch after 4.2.2.