This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Fix a couple of libstdc++ failures on uclinux (Take 2)
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, joseph at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 12:05:39 -0500
- Subject: Re: [patch] Fix a couple of libstdc++ failures on uclinux (Take 2)
- References: <200710021617.l92GHlpk011269@sparrowhawk.codesourcery.com>
> Tested on m68k-uclinux. OK to apply?
I'm hoping we won't run into the issue of these functions being visible
in "C" and not visible when compiled as C++. If (and only if) that
becomes an issue at some point in the future, a C++ compile-only test
will have to be added again.