This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ping: Fix the PowerPC var-tracking.c failure
- From: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Richard Sandiford <rsandifo at nildram dot co dot uk>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 09:55:50 -0500
- Subject: Re: Ping: Fix the PowerPC var-tracking.c failure
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, 2007-09-30 at 23:16 +0100, Richard Sandiford wrote:
> Ping! Now bootstrapped & regression-tested on x86_64-linux-gnu, ppc32
> and ia64. Also regression-tested on mipsisa64-elf. It sounds like
> Jakub has seen this bug well before the recent DSE changes.
This has also passed bootstrap and regression testing (running the
testsuite in both 32-bit and 64-bit modes) on powerpc64-linux with