This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] PR33600, fallout from pr33552 fix
- From: Segher Boessenkool <segher at kernel dot crashing dot org>
- To: Michael Matz <matz at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 13:13:42 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] PR33600, fallout from pr33552 fix
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
a thinko caused this. Funny that it didn't trigger on any of the four
test platforms, but on a kernel compile :-/
Will checkin when bootstrap and regtesting succeeds on i686.
Verified to fix the original problem (i386 Linux kernel compile).
Thanks for the quick fix!