This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] boehm-gc 4.2.x, remove duplicate code
- From: Andreas Tobler <toa at pop dot agri dot ch>
- To: David Daney <ddaney at avtrex dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Java Patches <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 23:27:19 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] boehm-gc 4.2.x, remove duplicate code
- References: <47015F30.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
David Daney wrote:
Andreas Tobler wrote:
once the branch is open again I'd like to apply the following patch.
ok for 4.2.3?
Not that I can approve, but is it a regression?
Not known yet. Just for correctness. We're tying to hunt a 'regression'
with darwin9 and I just found this duplicate. It slipped through my
commit fingers in spring this year....