This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [vtab (and trunk?)] fix fallout from SSA-coalescing user variables
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 21:29:30 +0200
- Subject: Re: [vtab (and trunk?)] fix fallout from SSA-coalescing user variables
- References: <email@example.com>
> As it turns out, the compiler was not ready for such coalescing of
> gimple registers. It created situations in which, because of the
> abnormal setjmp/longjmp edges used for EH in the (stage1?) Ada
> compiler, we'd get variables that were gimple registers and that had
> multiple live versions simultaneously renamed at the time of
The EH scheme doesn't depend on the stage, it's __builtin_setjmp/longjmp.