This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [vtab (and trunk?)] fix fallout from SSA-coalescing user variables
- From: "Andrew Pinski" <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: "Alexandre Oliva" <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 12:20:20 -0700
- Subject: Re: [vtab (and trunk?)] fix fallout from SSA-coalescing user variables
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 10/1/07, Alexandre Oliva <email@example.com> wrote:
> This patch arranges for us to note the correct variable version to use
> at the new edges for such gimple registers, instead of incorrectly
> relying on renaming to do that.
I think this is also PR 33572.