This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch,testsuite] Fix PR testsuite/31828
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: John David Anglin <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 10:25:29 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch,testsuite] Fix PR testsuite/31828
- References: <200709291745.l8THjpXn010045@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca>
- Reply-to: janis187 at us dot ibm dot com
On Sat, 2007-09-29 at 13:45 -0400, John David Anglin wrote:
> The tests gcc.dg/float-range-[3-5].c use a C99 macro FP_INFINITE without
> the c99_runtime check. In looking at these tests, I realized that the
> use of FP_INFINITE was a likely typo since FP_INFINITE is an integer
> constant. I believe that the overflow check should be using the float
> On non-C99 systems, we can use the builtin __builtin_inff() to define
> INFINITY, so we don't need the c99_runtime check.
> Tested on hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.11 and hppa64-hp-hpux11.11. Ok for trunk?