This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: No longer inlude the FAQ as part of releases (was: --with-pkgversion --with-bugurl patch)
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 08:22:35 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: No longer inlude the FAQ as part of releases (was: --with-pkgversion --with-bugurl patch)
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, 16 Sep 2007, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
>> * gcc_release: Do not include copies of faq.html in releases,
>> and remove all the explicit support code to pull in web pages.
> Looks fine to me.
Thanks for looking at this. I now went ahead and committed this patch.