This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [gfortran,patch] Fix code generated for NINT
- From: Paul Thomas <paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr>
- To: FX Coudert <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GFORTRAN list <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, GCC-patches list <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 23:38:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: [gfortran,patch] Fix code generated for NINT
- References: <1EFD0FF2-E8B1-42F8-9A15-9928DAA7BAF7@gmail.com>
Does Cygwin comply? I am just about to launch a regtest. I am only
asking because the consequences of the NINT bug are particularly dire. :-)
I've bootstrapped and regtested on x86_64-linux, but I'd be glad if
someone with a platform without full C99 support, and especiall
lround, could test it. I once had access to a sparc-solaris2.9, which
fulfilled these criteria, but not more.