This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PING][PATCH] [modulo-sched] Change the ddg's construction
- From: Revital1 Eres <ERES at il dot ibm dot com>
- To: Ayal Zaks <ZAKS at il dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: abel at ispras dot ru, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Kenneth dot Zadeck at NaturalBridge dot com, volodyan at gmail dot com
- Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 23:37:20 +0300
- Subject: Re: [PING][PATCH] [modulo-sched] Change the ddg's construction
> > I'll address this in a separate patch which means we currently do not
> > exclude uses that appears inside a REG_EQUAL or REG_EQUIV note; I've
> > added ??? mark to revisit this issue later on.
> > Attached is the patch including the comments.
> > OK to mainline?
> Instead of checking
> > + if (INSN_UID (first_def->insn) != INSN_UID (last_def->insn))
> for anti-deps you could simply check
> > + if (last_def->id == first_def->id)
> as done for output-deps.
I'll check it in with this change.
> > Thanks,
> > Revital
> > 2007-07-30 Revital Eres <email@example.com>
> > * ddg.c (add_deps_for_def): Rename to...
> > (add_cross_iteration_register_deps): This. Change
> > to use only reaching def and def-use chains to construct the
> > inter loop dependencies.
> > (add_deps_for_use): Remove function.
> > (build_inter_loop_deps): Call add_cross_iteration_register_deps
> > function to build the inter loop dependencies.
> > * modulo-sched.c (sms_schedule): Build only
> > reaching def and def-use chains for the propose of the ddg
> > construction.
> > [attachment "patch_ddg_30.txt" deleted by Ayal Zaks/Haifa/IBM]