This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Improved dependence analysis
- From: "Daniel Berlin" <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: "Sjodin, Jan" <Jan dot Sjodin at amd dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 14:34:42 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Improved dependence analysis
- References: <7986CEFCE5C2954A88BEE2CAB6FAB374026FF635@SAUSEXMB2.amd.com>
On 7/30/07, Sjodin, Jan <Jan.Sjodin@amd.com> wrote:
> This patch improves the dependence analysis by allowing the extraction
> of a constant offset from a base object when the base object address is
> computed in a different statement. The patch passed bootstrap and make
> check on amd64-linux.
This patch is ok.