This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix matrix regression failures on AIX and HP-UX
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: Razya Ladelsky <RAZYA at il dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Ayal Zaks <ZAKS at il dot ibm dot com>, David Edelsohn <edelsohn at us dot ibm dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, sje at cup dot hp dot com
- Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 08:43:12 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix matrix regression failures on AIX and HP-UX
- References: <OFDF8E6F00.3AFC7C51-ONC2257327.002DD7D1-C2257327.002EC545@il.ibm.com>
On 7/29/07 4:33 AM, Razya Ladelsky wrote:
> the statement that is being analyzed here is a mallco statement of level
> If mi->max_malloced_level-1 == level, it means that we've seen a malloc
> statement of level 'level' before.
> If the statement is not the same one that we've seen before, then there's
> another malloc statement for the same level, which means that we need to
> mark it escaping.
Ah, now it's clearer. Could you add this comment to the code? The
patch is fine with that addition.