This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: MIPS support for __builtin_flush_icache() breaks -mips16
- From: David Daney <ddaney at avtrex dot com>
- To: Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Sandiford <richard at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 20:14:09 -0700
- Subject: Re: MIPS support for __builtin_flush_icache() breaks -mips16
- References: <46AD4861.email@example.com>
Sandra Loosemore wrote:
Now that mainline HEAD is buildable on MIPS again, I've observed that
causes failures with -mips16, e.g. on
gcc.c-torture/compile/20050122-2.c. You probably want to do
#define ISA_HAS_SYNCI (ISA_MIPS32R2 && !TARGET_MIPS16)
or something like that, right?
That makes sense to me. However I am have never tested mips16.
There are several options:
1) Tell me how you configured and tested. I think one of my boards will
do mips16 so I could probably test it if I hacked around a little.
2) You could prepare a patch and test with that change as it seems that
you are able to do mips16 testing.