This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: [4.3 Regression] Make FAILURE in 4.3.0 - error: `CXX' has changed since the previous run:
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- To: David Daney <ddaney at avtrex dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 10:16:48 -0700
- Subject: Re: PATCH: [4.3 Regression] Make FAILURE in 4.3.0 - error: `CXX' has changed since the previous run:
- References: <20070729073722.GA27777@lucon.org> <46ACBC1C.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, Jul 29, 2007 at 09:11:08AM -0700, David Daney wrote:
> H.J. Lu wrote:
> >aclocal.m4 was generated with wrong autom4te. This patch should work.
> Perhaps you could share the exact versions and command lines you used to
> generate aclocal.m4.
> Noting the procedure in the HACKING file would be helpful as well.
You just need to do
# cd libjava
# rm aclocal.m4
# make aclocal.m4
and make sure that automake 1.9.6/autoconf 2.59 are really used. The
actual command is
# aclocal -I . -I .. -I ../config