This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, fortran] PR31211 - wrong code generated for pointer returning function as actual argument
- From: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- To: Paul Richard Thomas <paul dot richard dot thomas at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 11:55:26 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran] PR31211 - wrong code generated for pointer returning function as actual argument
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Paul Richard Thomas wrote:
> Bootstrapped and regtested on x86_ia64 - OK for trunk?
OK and thanks for the patch. (I also bootstrapped on x86-64, did make
check-gfortran / libgomp for -m64 & -m32 and built CP2k and octopus
without any failures.)