This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ PATCH] PR13676 resubmission: Detect additional file extensions as C++ headers
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Cc: alfred dot minarik at aon dot at, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 00:25:49 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [C++ PATCH] PR13676 resubmission: Detect additional file extensions as C++ headers
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, 27 Jul 2007, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
> This patch:
> is OK for mainline.
I believe Alfred does not have SVN write access.
Alfred, if you send me a patch tested against current SVN, I will be
happy to apply it for you.