This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, fortran] PR 32909 Replace gfc_c_int_type_node with integer_type_node
- From: FX Coudert <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- To: Janne Blomqvist <blomqvist dot janne at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 21:47:28 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran] PR 32909 Replace gfc_c_int_type_node with integer_type_node
- References: <46AA4AAD.email@example.com>
this is yet another obvious patch which I intend to commit in 24h,
barring objections. In many places in the frontend we were creating
a tree gfc_c_int_type_node to represent a C int. This is
unnecessary, since the middle-end already defines such a tree,
integer_type_node, which fwiw was already used in some places in
Looks OK to me; I do remember introducing some of these occurences of
gfc_c_int_type_node myself! :-)
2007-07-27 Janne Blomqvist <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* trans-stmt.c (gfc_trans_character_select): Replace occurrences
of gfc_c_int_type_node with integer_type_node.
* trans-decl.c (gfc_build_intrinsic_function_decls): Likewise.
* trans-io.c (gfc_build_io_library_fndecls): Likewise.