This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH PING: distcc and ccache speedup: adds directives-only preprocessing
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gnu at the-meissners dot org, wilson at specifixinc dot com, aaw at google dot com, tromey at redhat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 26 Jul 2007 12:28:25 -0700
- Subject: Re: PATCH PING: distcc and ccache speedup: adds directives-only preprocessing
- References: <email@example.com> <46A80DEE.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Mark Mitchell <email@example.com> writes:
> Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
> > I would approve the patch if I could, but, unfortunately, since it
> > adds a new option and a new way of reading files, it is probably
> > non-algorithmic.
> Algorithmic, I think you mean?
> This patch is OK, with one caveat: I think the documentation could be
Thanks very much for looking at it. Ollie, please update the docs and