This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR32843, testsuite bug wrt sign/zero-extension of return values
- From: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- To: Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Andreas Tobler <toa at pop dot agri dot ch>
- Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 16:08:48 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR32843, testsuite bug wrt sign/zero-extension of return values
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
This patch was approved by Andreas Tobler in the PR audit trail and
committed to mainline.
Couldn't it be also a FFI bug? If the ABI is unclear, I would have
expected libffi to do the cast itself...