This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Move dominance info to struct control_flow_graph
- From: "Richard Guenther" <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: "Zdenek Dvorak" <rakdver at kam dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 12:11:16 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] Move dominance info to struct control_flow_graph
- References: <20070725231456.GA27880@kam.mff.cuni.cz>
On 7/26/07, Zdenek Dvorak <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
this patch moves two global variables related to the dominance
information (dom_computed, describing whether dominators were
computed; and n_bbs_in_dom_tree, containing number of basic blocks
in the dominance tree) to struct control_flow_graph. This seems to be
the appropriate place, since all the dominance information is stored in
cfg. This change allows to have dominance information computed for
several functions at once (which might be useful for ipa passes).
Bootstrapped & regtested on i686.
THis is ok.
* dominance.c (dom_computed, n_bbs_in_dom_tree): Removed.
* function.h (dom_computed, n_bbs_in_dom_tree): New macros.
* basic-block.h (struct control_flow_graph): Added x_dom_computed
and x_n_bbs_in_dom_tree fields.