This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PING: C++0x decltype patch
- From: "Andrew Pinski" <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: "Paolo Carlini" <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- Cc: "Doug Gregor" <doug dot gregor at gmail dot com>, "GCC Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Mark Mitchell" <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 00:54:18 -0700
- Subject: Re: PING: C++0x decltype patch
- References: <email@example.com> <46A85238.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 7/26/07, Paolo Carlini <email@example.com> wrote:
is spending a lot of time on implementing for the first time the new
C++0x features on GCC and if that effort isn't fully supported by the
community it's a real pity...
I don't think it is the community is not supporting it but it is just
we are all busy with other things. We all have our own issues we are
trying to solve. Though I will admit the C++ front-end is not being
looked after like it should be but I don't have a solution for it.