This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Add myself as libbid maintainer
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Cc: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>, Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>, Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 01:11:54 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Add myself as libbid maintainer
- References: <468D2D21.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <20070723141404.GA5044@lucon.org>
On Mon, 23 Jul 2007, H.J. Lu wrote:
> Here is a patch. We are working on an external libbid open source
> website. I will update it when it is up and running.
Thanks! I believe you'd ment the first sentence to read "The master
sources come from the Intel BID library..."? The patch is fine with
this, or a similar patch.