This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: eliminate warnings from c-opts.c
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 07:17:17 -0400
- Subject: Re: PATCH: eliminate warnings from c-opts.c
- References: <1185053238.32204.12.camel@localhost>
On Sun, Jul 22, 2007 at 07:27:18AM +1000, Ben Elliston wrote:
> While I was at it, I found the internals manual contained a FIXME
> comment about the tm_p.h header that doesn't seem right to me:
> FIXME: why is such a separate header necessary?
> Unless I'm mistaken, it is done this way so that GCC sources can include
> an independently named "tm_p.h" without needing to know the name of the
> <machine>-protos.h header. However, this seems too obvious, so I
> suspect I'm wrong. :-)
I think the question is relative to tm.h (and it has something to do
with which files include one and not the other).