This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 2/5][testsuite] Match bit-fields width to that of an int
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Rask Ingemann Lambertsen <rask at sygehus dot dk>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 14:19:50 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/5][testsuite] Match bit-fields width to that of an int
- References: <20070724160434.GB4125@sygehus.dk> <20070724165114.GD4125@sygehus.dk>
- Reply-to: janis187 at us dot ibm dot com
On Tue, 2007-07-24 at 18:51 +0200, Rask Ingemann Lambertsen wrote:
> This patch fixes a testcase which fails with "excess errors" because the
> bit-field is too wide for a 16-bit int. To trigger bug 30313, the bit-field
> must be exactly as wide as an int. I have checked that it still fails with
> GCC 4.1.2 for i686-pc-linux-gnu. Ok for trunk?
> :ADDPATCH testsuite:
> 2007-07-24 Rask Ingemann Lambertsen <email@example.com>
> * gcc.dg/torture/pr30313.c (struct S): Make sure the bit-field is
> exactly as wide as an int.