This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PING][PATCH][REVISED] Fix PR middle-end/PR28690, modify swap_commutative_operands_p
- From: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Steve Ellcey <sje at cup dot hp dot com>
- Cc: iant at google dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 13:09:03 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PING][PATCH][REVISED] Fix PR middle-end/PR28690, modify swap_commutative_operands_p
- References: <200707231743.KAA19952@hpsje.cup.hp.com>
On Mon, 2007-07-23 at 10:43 -0700, Steve Ellcey wrote:
> Did this break bootstrap?
> /proj/opensrc/nightly/src/trunk/gcc/rtlanal.c:2936: error: conflicting types for 'swap_commutative_operands_p'
> /proj/opensrc/nightly/src/trunk/gcc/rtl.h:1693: error: previous declaration of ' swap_commutative_operands_p' was here
> make: *** [rtlanal.o] Error 1
I didn't see this compiling on x86_64-linux or powerpc64-linux, but
maybe there was a problem checking in that patch? I'll have a look.