This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tuples] fix gimplify_return_expr buglet
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: amacleod at redhat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 15:16:46 -0400
- Subject: Re: [tuples] fix gimplify_return_expr buglet
- References: <20070720174814.GA20788@redhat.com>
On 7/20/07 1:48 PM, Aldy Hernandez wrote:
> Found while building libgcc.
> * gimplify.c (gimplify_return_expr): Handle an empty ret_expr
I think we are still mis-gimplifying this. The operand we return should
never be a MODIFY_EXPR. I don't remember if we've fixed this yet but I