This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][4.2] Fix PR32328, wrong code with calls and aliasing
- From: Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: mark at codesourcery dot com, Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 17:57:46 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][4.2] Fix PR32328, wrong code with calls and aliasing
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 16 Jul 2007, Richard Guenther wrote:
> This "backported" patch from Danny fixes PR32328 on the 4.2 branch. It
> basically only adds additional constraints to the PTA solver, so it should
> be safe.
> Bootstrap and regtest on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu is still in progress.
> Ok for the 4.2 branch if it passes?
It breaks PR28778 again, so unless someone else figures what goes wrong
the patch is not applicable.
> 2007-07-16 Richard Guenther <email@example.com>
> Daniel Berlin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> PR tree-optimization/32328
> * tree-ssa-structalias.c (handle_rhs_call): New function.
> (find_func_aliases): Generate constraints for each pointer
> passed by address in a function call.
> * gcc.dg/pr32328.c: New testcase.