This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, fortran] PR 32535 - namelist with private items contained in sub-sub-procedure of a module rejected
- From: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>
- To: FX Coudert <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>, Janus Weil <jaydub66 at googlemail dot com>, "fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org List" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 22:16:42 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch, fortran] PR 32535 - namelist with private items contained in sub-sub-procedure of a module rejected
- References: <A7418407-FF9A-47C3-A4C8-7C6C6562DB6F@gmail.com>
FX Coudert wrote:
I will do it.
To save others time, I'll review and commit this patch later
I was looking at our (small) backlog of unreviewed patches, determined
to do my share before going away for holidays, and I found this mail. I
see from the ChangeLog that Steve never got round to actually reviewing
this. The patch looks OK to me, but I don't have time to bootstrap and
regtest it right now. So, if anyone wants to test it and commit, it
would be great!