This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, fortran] PR32724 - ICE on statement function in specification part of module
- From: Tobias Schlüter <tobias dot schlueter at physik dot uni-muenchen dot de>
- To: Daniel Franke <franke dot daniel at gmail dot com>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 15:17:40 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch, fortran] PR32724 - ICE on statement function in specification part of module
- References: <email@example.com>
Daniel Franke wrote:
On Paul's behalf:
2007-07-14 Paul Thomas <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* parse.c (parse_spec): Emit error on unexpected statement function.
Regression tested on i686-pc-linux-gnu by myself.
Ok for trunk?
The same patch is needed for BLOCK DATA. I think that's it, though.