This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Allow indented declarations in gengtype lexer
- From: "Uros Bizjak" <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- To: "GCC Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: "Ian Lance Taylor" <iant at google dot com>, "Andreas Schwab" <schwab at suse dot de>, "Kai Tietz" <kai dot tietz at onevision dot com>
- Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 08:22:26 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Allow indented declarations in gengtype lexer
> 2007-07-12 Andreas Schwab <email@example.com>
> * gengtype-lex.l: Allow declarations to be indented.
This is OK.
I think that together with your patch, you could also fully revert
commit r126587  .