This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Fix libffi for 64-bit Solaris 10+/x86
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Rainer Orth <ro at techfak dot uni-bielefeld dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 13:13:31 -0600
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Fix libffi for 64-bit Solaris 10+/x86
- References: <18070.31894.741.928006@manam.TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Rainer" == Rainer Orth <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Rainer> Those symbols are from ffi64.c and unix64.S in libffi, but the
Rainer> clause which changed TARGET to X86_64 to include them was lost
Rainer> between 4.2 and mainline. The following patch restores it and
Rainer> allows the bootstrap to complete.
Rainer> Ok for mainline?