This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Update to splay-tree.h for 64-bit Windows host
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: Kai Tietz <Kai dot Tietz at onevision dot com>
- Cc: Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 08:33:19 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Update to splay-tree.h for 64-bit Windows host
- References: <OF44DF70AB.8739E80A-ONC1257316.00431EFF-C1257316.004400F4@onevision.de>
On Thu, 12 Jul 2007, Kai Tietz wrote:
> This patch solves this problem with gengtype. It is tested for
> i686-pc-linux-gnu and x86_64-pc-mingw32.
I suggest you commit it post haste as obvious.
(I was testing the exact same change and testing has progressed
past building cc1 for x86_64.)
> ChangeLog: /include
> 2007-07-12 Kai Tietz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * splay-tree.h (libi_uhostptr_t, libi_shostptr_t): Adjust types
> work-a-round whitespace problem in gcc gengtype.