This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Update to splay-tree.h for 64-bit Windows host
- From: "Richard Guenther" <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: "Nick Clifton" <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 13:17:42 +0200
- Subject: Re: Update to splay-tree.h for 64-bit Windows host
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 7/12/07, Nick Clifton <email@example.com> wrote:
I have checked in the patch below as part of a wider patch to allow
the binutils to be built on a 64-bit windows host. It provides a
64-bit windows alternative for the type of the splay_tree_key and
Please revert this patch ASAP as it breaks bootstrap everywhere and I
don't see this
was tested or approved.