This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[PING#2] fix ppc ICE on reload spill to mem at boundary offset
- From: Olivier Hainque <hainque at adacore dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: hainque at adacore dot com
- Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 09:25:13 +0200
- Subject: [PING#2] fix ppc ICE on reload spill to mem at boundary offset
- References: <20070612100149.GA19930@cardhu.act-europe.fr> <20070629093544.GA31182@cardhu.act-europe.fr>
> Patch + alternate suggestion to fix a "insn does not satisfy its
> constraints" powerpc bug on a simple C testcase.
> The testcase is an artificial construction from my understanding
> of the problem observed on real proprietary Ada code.
> This is a regression compared to the 3.3 and 3.4 series.
Thanks in advance,
With Kind Regards,