This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Make canonical type failures ICE
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Doug Gregor <doug dot gregor at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 19:06:29 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Make canonical type failures ICE
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Doug Gregor wrote:
> The attached patch makes failures in the canonical type system ICE the
> compiler. I had been waiting to submit this oft-requested patch until
> I was relatively comfortable that we've flushed out most of the bugs
> in the canonical type system.
(650) 331-3385 x713