This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[PATCH] fix typo in libstdc++ configure script
- From: Bob Wilson <bwilson at tensilica dot com>
- To: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 15:40:39 -0700
- Subject: [PATCH] fix typo in libstdc++ configure script
The libstdc++ configure script checks if $atomicity_dir is set to
cpu/generic/atomic_mutex, but that directory does not exist. The correct name
is atomicity_mutex, and that is what GLIBCXX_ENABLE_ATOMIC_BUILTINS uses for
$atomicity_dir when the builtins aren't available and when there is no
I noticed this because I stopped seeing the warning about "No native atomic
operations are provided for this platform" for Xtensa builds. I verified that
with the patch, I am once again seeing that warning.
OK to commit this?
2007-07-10 Bob Wilson <email@example.com>
* configure.ac: Check if $atomicity_dir is cpu/generic/atomicity_mutex
instead of the non-existent cpu/generic/atomic_mutex.
* configure: Regenerate.
--- configure.ac (revision 126516)
+++ configure.ac (working copy)
@@ -113,7 +113,7 @@
# No surprises, no surprises...
-if test $atomicity_dir = cpu/generic/atomic_mutex ; then
+if test $atomicity_dir = cpu/generic/atomicity_mutex ; then
AC_MSG_WARN([No native atomic operations are provided for this platform.])
if test $target_thread_file = single; then
AC_MSG_WARN([They cannot be faked when thread support is disabled.])