This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fwd: [ALL TARGETS] final patch for PR 25241
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Manuel López-Ibáñez <lopezibanez at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 10:10:31 -0700
- Subject: Re: Fwd: [ALL TARGETS] final patch for PR 25241
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: janis187 at us dot ibm dot com
On Tue, 2007-07-10 at 17:32 +0100, Manuel LÃpez-IbÃÃez wrote:
> These patches fix PR 25241 for the C front-end.
> One patch adds the changes needed to fix the testsuite framework and
> the corresponding tests. It wraps the original dg-warning and dg-error
> directives with two custom versions that check that the message
> contains gcc_warning_prefix or gcc_error_prefix, respectively. Then,
> it defines gcc_warning_prefix and gcc_error_prefix for the C front-end
> tests. It also adds two tests to the test-framework testsuite so we
> can be sure that the testsuite is working correctly.
> The other patch removes the explicit "warning" and "error" markers
> used by some tests. This was done automatically by using the attached
> Regression tested and I also ran the framework tests. Further testing welcome!
Thanks for putting so much work into this! I'll test it on
powerpc64-linux, for all languages to make sure there aren't
unexpected affects on tests other than C.