This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH,testsuite] add dg-require-effective-target for vect-116
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Nathan Froyd <froydnj at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 14:47:36 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH,testsuite] add dg-require-effective-target for vect-116
- References: <20070709200317.GA25787@sparrowhawk.codesourcery.com>
- Reply-to: janis187 at us dot ibm dot com
On Mon, 2007-07-09 at 13:03 -0700, Nathan Froyd wrote:
> The attached patch adds a vect_int effective-target requirement to
> vect-116.c. The testcase will now be properly flagged as UNSUPPORTED if
> the target does not support vectorization, rather than being compiled
> (potentially with unsupported instructions) and FAILing with a SIGILL or
> Tested on sparc-wrs-vxworks. OK to commit?