This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Fwd: [Patch] Adding CR16 target to top-level configure files]
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: "Pompapathi V Gadad" <Pompapathi dot V dot Gadad at nsc dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 09 Jul 2007 11:23:27 -0400
- Subject: Re: [Fwd: [Patch] Adding CR16 target to top-level configure files]
- References: <4691F6D8.firstname.lastname@example.org>
"Pompapathi V Gadad" <Pompapathi.V.Gadad@nsc.com> writes:
> 2007-07-07 Pompapathi V Gadad <Pompapathi.V.Gadad@nsc.com>
> * configure.ac: Add National Semiconductor CR16 target.
> * configure: Regenerate
This patch is fine, please apply to both src and gcc if you can.
As for syncing config.sub, you may do that also, again to both.
The only change I can think of is to replace "cr16-" with "cr16*-" in
case you add suffixes at any time in the future. But, you can make
that change when needed too.