This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, libfortran] Fix PR 32217, crash on unpack of zero-sized array
- From: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>
- To: Thomas Koenig <tkoenig at alice-dsl dot net>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 15:11:44 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch, libfortran] Fix PR 32217, crash on unpack of zero-sized array
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thomas Koenig wrote:
:ADDPATCH fortran:This is OK. Thanks.
having returned from my holidays, here's a small patch that fixes PR
32217. The problem here was that the data pointer for a zero-sized
array was dereferenced inside the library, which caused a segfault.
Regression-tested on i686-pc-linux-gnu. Also regression-tested on PPC
with Darwin 7 by Dominique, as noted in the PR.
OK for trunk?