This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH PING]: middle-end: provide generic "finite" transformation
- From: "Richard Guenther" <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: "Kaveh R. GHAZI" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 21:18:30 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH PING]: middle-end: provide generic "finite" transformation
- References: <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 7/8/07, Kaveh R. GHAZI <email@example.com> wrote:
This one also generates correct (but slightly suboptimal) code for floats.
It also will be fixed with my type-generic builtins patch. But this one
can be installed now.
isfinite should be DEF_C99_C90RES_BUILTIN (or DEF_C99_BUILTIN,
I don't have C90 handy to check if it is a reserved keyword there). Also
"I'll resubmit with documenation for the new
builtin. (I wasn't sure which doc section to put it in right now.)"
Builtins are documented in extend.texi.
Same concerns on optimize_size and soft-fp targets.
Please re-post with the changes above (after checking C90).