This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH : enhance win32 libiberty pex-win32.c for combo install dirs
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: dick at softplc dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 16:02:36 -0400
- Subject: Re: PATCH : enhance win32 libiberty pex-win32.c for combo install dirs
- References: <468FE694.email@example.com>
Library functions are not allowed to print their own errors; they are
supposed to pass error conditions back to the caller so that the
caller can do the right thing.
What happens if the file passed already has an extension? Will it
accidentally run an existing foo.exe.com or something?