This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
re: PR testsuite/25241 last manual fixes
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: lopezibanez at gmail, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 16:10:10 -0700
- Subject: re: PR testsuite/25241 last manual fixes
- Reply-to: janis187 at us dot ibm dot com
This is OK. Sorry, I hadn't noticed earlier that you were
looking for an approval for this patch.
At some point I'd like to make sure that when there are checks
for multiple messages for the same line that each of those
checks has a unique comment string, to avoid duplicate PASS/FAIL
messages. If it's convenient please add those to the tests with
multiple checks per line, otherwise I'll get them later.